5 Signs Your Nonprofit Needs to Stop Using Excel
1. You waste a ridiculous amount of time entering information again and again because your data is in multiple spreadsheets and documents.
2. Your spreadsheets are becoming so large and unwieldy that you would have to be a genius to figure out what’s going on!
3. You can’t search and segment your donors based who’s given already and who hasn’t, who is living and who is deceased, so you just send the same solicitation to everyone, and hope for the best!
4. One little mistake messes up your entire spreadsheet, and you’ve reached your breaking point with trying to keep it in order.
5. Trying to run a report for your board members or annual report causes you go into full panic mode!
If you’ve experienced any of these problems, you need a database! A single, integrated database like Sumac will let you manage all of your data in one place, search and sort it any way you like, and run any report you need with ease, so you can save your sanity and focus on what matters!
From 80 Spreadsheets to 1 Database: How Boston Children’s Theatre Got Their Data Under Control
“Altogether, there were over 80 spreadsheets. It was pretty chaotic. We were entering and re-entering addresses for contacts again and again, and there was no way to get data to talk to each other.” – Toby Schine, Executive Director at Boston Children’s Theatre Read the full story